“81% of Indian CEOs prefer to hire students with a global degree and that global degree holders earned 37% higher salaries than those holding Indian degrees in a 3 year period according to a recent survey.”
A British MBA is highly respected by top MNCs and companies worldwide, however getting one through a conventional route would cost you upwards of Rs. 30 lakhs. The Shahani group, one of the oldest names in Indian education, gives you a chance to get an MBA from a prestigious British University based out of Cambridge, UK at 1/3rd this cost.
You know that you can do an MBA once in your life, so why compromise?
This program will be delivered on a blended learning format encompassing highly interactive sessions, workshops, seminars, project work and case studies with industry mentors over two years.
This is the only program in India that enables you to receive two qualifications from the UK & one specialized from India within two years:
Qualifications You Will Receive :
- MBA from Anglia Ruskin University (UK)
- Extended Post Graduate Diploma from EduQual (UK)
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management OR PG Diploma in Financial Management OR PG Diploma in Human Resources Management from Thadomal Shahani Centre For Management.
Year 1 : Extended Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (Awarded By EduQual, UK)
The curriculum for this is:
- – Strategic Financial Management
- – Strategic Management
- – Change Management and Strategic Leadership
- – Strategic Resource Management in Organisations
- – Marketing Management in Practice
- – Financial Cost & Accounting
- – World Economics
- – Organizational Behavior
- – Operational Technology
- – Corporate Finance
- – Marketing Management
- – Banking Fundamentals
- – Real World Communications
- – Unlearning & Goal Setting
Faculty will comprise of senior industry professionals from companies like Dow Jones, Heinz, ITC, Publicis, Vodafone, UTI Asset Management, Ogilvy & Mather, Airtel, TCS, JWT, HSBC and others
Upon successful completion of this stage, students will receive the Extended Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management, awarded by EduQual, UK.
Year 2 : MBA Top-Up (Awarded by Anglia Ruskin University & delivered online by London School of Marketing) And Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing/Finance/Human Resources (Awarded by Thadomal Shahani Centre For Management)
This year is divided into two tracks, which are taken simultaneously.
Track 1 (Online)
Students who have successfully completed the EduQual Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management will be able to gain entry to the MBA “top-up” stage, which forms the second qualification in this course. The MBA is awarded by Anglia Ruskin University (ARU) and delivered by London School of Marketing (an ARU associate college) in partnership with Thadomal Shahani Centre For Management, via LSM’s purpose built online learning platform.
The curriculum is:
- Marketing Design & Innovation
- Research Methods for Managers
- Dissertation Project
Upon successful completion of this track, students will receive an MBA awarded by Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, UK.
Track 2 (Classroom based) : Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing/Finance/Human Resources (Awarded by Thadomal Shahani Centre For Management)
Students will take one of the following three tracks based on their specialization in either Marketing, Finance & Human Resources.
– Mergers & Acquisitions (M & A)
– Strategic Management & Marketing of Financial Services
– Equity Research and Wealth Management
– International Finance
– Derivatives, Commodities, Futures & Options
– Sales & Distribution Management
– Retail Marketing Management
– Digital Marketing
– Rural Marketing
– Consumer Buying Behavior
– Industrial Relations (IR) & Labour Laws
– Global HR best practices in Compensation & Benefits
– Talent Acquisition and Management (TAM)
– Training & Development
– International Human Resource Management (HRM)
All students, regardless of specialization will get the following subjects
- – Business Philosophy
- – Entrepreneurship Management
- – Integrated Marketing Management
- – Selling & Negotiation Skills
- – Elective 1
- – Elective 2
Senior industry professionals will teach track 2 in classroom sessions. Upon successful completion of this track, students will receive a Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing/Finance/Human Resources awarded by Thadomal Shahani Centre For Management
- International study tour to Dubai to meet global MNCs
- Industry visits places like JNPT port, Mumbai Airport & other companies
- Sessions by corporate leaders almost every week
- Membership of British Council
- Visits to Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) conferences
- 100% placement assistance
About Anglia Ruskin University:
Students from Anglia Ruskin University benefit from great employment prospects. Over 90% of graduates are in employment or further study six months after graduating, making Anglia Ruskin University second only to the University of Cambridge in this respect. Anglia Ruskin University has over 30,000 students, and is one of the largest universities in the east of England.
TSCFM is a local access point of the London School of Marketing, which is an associate college of Anglia Ruskin University.
About London School of Marketing:
London School of Marketing offers academic and professional courses in the business and marketing field, validated and approved by industry leading professional bodies including EduQual, CIM (The Chartered Institute of Marketing), CAM (Communication, Advertising, Marketing Foundation) and DMI (Digital Marketing Institute). Over 3,500 companies have chosen LSM to provide the necessary skills their employees need to succeed including Barclays, Adidas, BBC and Apple, to name just a few.
About EduQual (UK):
EduQual is a UK awarding organisation that promotes innovative, relevant and affordable qualifications of high quality. It is backed by a dedicated team with many years’ of experience developing, delivering and awarding qualifications. As experts in learning technology, EduQual focuses on providing courses that are easily accessible for all learners.
TSCFM is affiliated to EduQual (UK)