A job in Deloitte demands unmatched expertise and a passion for excellence. Only the best and the brightest can expect to be recruited by this consulting industry giant.
Job in Deloitte – Deliver Excellence ConsistentlyA management consulting career with a global leader has always been a coveted and sought-after profession. Such an opportunity is usually restricted to the best group of students graduating out of the world’s most reputed institutions, or to experienced professionals working with similarly reputed organisations. So give it your best shot!
Company profileDeloitte Touché Tohmatsu Limited (Deloitte) belongs to the top league of the Big Four professional services companies, the other three being PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Ernst & Young (E&Y) and KPMG. Headquartered at New York, USA, it operates in 150 countries, employs 193,000 people and earned an annual revenue of USD 31.3 billion in 2012. It has the world’s second largest network delivering professional services such as audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory and enterprise risk.
Why Deloitte?Deloitte strives to be known as “the standard of excellence”; its diversity and culture combined with the breadth and depth of its world class services attract the world’s best professionals and most sought-after clients. Over the years, Deloitte has bagged most of the world’s prestigious and coveted awards. Some of the most recent honours are:
- Consultancy Firm of the Year 2012 award from Reactions London Markets Awards
- Business Intelligence 2012 award from SAP Run Prouder Partners Awards
- Gartner & IDC, both ranked it No. 1 in Business Consulting worldwide
- Oracle Partner Network (OPN) Award for Oracle University Partner of the Year 2012
- International Accounting Bulletin (IAB) award for Consultancy of the Year 2012
- Fortune magazine consistently ranks it amongst the 100 Best Companies to Work For
- In 2007 and 2009, Businessweek magazine rated it the No.1 Place for Launching Your Career
Work cultureDeloitte’s work culture is based on the shared values that bind its people the world over and promote trust amongst its partners and professionals. Deloitte’s collaborative, people-centred culture attracts people from different academic, professional and personal backgrounds and encourages mutual respect, continuous learning and open communications. All its employees are bound together to create a foundation for success. The universal shared values that define Deloitte’s consistent approach to global service delivery are:
- Integrity combined with a robust and independent approach
- Quality and efficiency in delivery
- Strength from cultural diversity
- Commitment to each other
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
Job profilesDeloitte offers its employees various career models to select from on the basis of preferences, business needs and geographic locations. Such models also vary across different functions. Some of the traditional job titles for different functions are:
- Consulting – Associate through Principal
- Financial Advisory Services (FAS) – Associate through Partner
- Delivery Focussed Track – Specialist through Specialist Leader