ABOUT REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
Many of India’s richest people work in the real estate industry. This second-largest employment- generating sector after agriculture attracts a huge amount of investment and is a critical sector of our economy.
Growing at a rate of about 20% per annum, this is one of the most dynamic industries to build a career in, and there are huge opportunities to become wealthy doing so. However, rapid professionalization of this sector means that there is a big shortage of managers with existing knowledge about the real estate sector. It is not enough to acquire knowledge just by working in a real estate job.
Thadomal Shahani Centre for Management (TSCFM) brings the Professional Diploma in Real Estate Management to provide students and executives the latest industry-knowledge and business skills needed to succeed in India’s real estate sector. The course emphasis is on practical real-world application and practice-based immersion in all phases of the real estate cycle-from conceptualizing, initiating and analyzing to negotiating, financing, and closing the transaction, and as well as property sales, marketing and brokering. Course participants would gain comprehensive knowledge and develop practical property business skills that traditionally take years to acquire.
The program is designed for those who want to build a career in the real estate sector, either as a professional or as an entrepreneur.
This course is ideal for:
- – Real Estate Professionals
- – Professionals from the Allied Sectors, for e.g., Banking, Finance, Insurance, etc.
- – Professional who are Planning to start Real Estate Development or Brokerage Firm
- – Fresh Graduates / Final Year Students (all streams) who want to build a career in this sector
KEY FEATURES OF THE PROGRAMME
- A unique ‘Professional Diploma in Real Estate Management’ Program offered in India.
- Comprehensive curriculum from global real estate industry localized for Indian market.
- Innovative and practical teaching methodology suited to industry requirements.
- Course delivery by real estate industry professionals from India’s largest real estate companies.
- – Fundamentals of Real Estate
- – Business Real Estate Law
- – Land Acquisition and Management
- – Agriculture & NA Land Deals
- – Legal Documentation of Property Transactions
- – Slum Rehabilitation and Development SRD
- – Redevelopment of Properties
- – Contract Administration and Procedural Aspects
- – Real Estate Taxation
- – Society Management
- – Formation of Co-Op Housing Society
- – MHADA Regulations for Slum Re-Development
- – SRA Regulations
- – Facility Management
- – Real Estate Entrepreneurship
- – Real Estate Deal Structuring
- – Lease Property Brokerage
- – Real Estate Marketing
- – Arbitrary Management
- – Legal Framework of Urban Infrastructure & Real Estate
- – Real Estate Valuation
- – Funding & Investment Options
- – Construction & Contract Safety Management
- – Urban Planning & Urbanization Process
- – Urban Infrastructure & Real Estate Sustainability In Built Environment
- – Project Management
- – Facility Management of Large Complexes
- – Public & Private Partnership Projects
LEARN FROM ONE OF THE MOST TRUSTED NAMES, COMMITTED TO THE CAUSE OF KNOWLEDGE AND LEARNING
TSCFM is an initiative of the Thadomal Shahani Trust, which has been in the field of education for more than six decades. Our trustees are on the managing committees of 24 colleges in Mumbai, which include the prestigious and academically reputed Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, HR College, KC College and MMK College. More than 50,000 students study in these colleges, with many industry leaders being our alumni.
Students who have passed their Grade 12 exam or above.
4 Months Classroom Training + 1 Month of Internship