A job in Angel Broking promises perks and career growth in a fast-paced and risk-intense work scenario. Refine your leadership skills and productivity through responsible decision-making opportunities.
Job in Angel Broking – Make People RicherGone are the days when investing in stock markets was considered gambling by the ignorant. Today’s smart youth knows that disciplined investing in stocks can create a fortune. They are also wise enough to avoid the pitfalls of greed and speculation. Are you equipped to take calculated risks and create wealth for others and yourself?
Company profileThe Angel Group comprising Angel Broking Ltd, Angel Commodities Broking Ltd and Angel Securities Ltd celebrates 25 glorious years of existence in 2012. Headquartered in Mumbai, the Angel Group is a leading broking house with branches across 14 Indian states. Its service offerings include equity and commodity trading, portfolio management, depository services, investment services, IPO, mutual funds and insurance.
Why Angel Broking?At Angel Broking you are offered an opportunity to realise your dreams. You get the freedom to develop your core competencies, hone your entrepreneurial abilities and take complete ownership of your responsibilities. Further, you will be exposed to industry best practices, cutting-edge technologies, training programs, recreation and social interaction opportunities. Open door HR policies, fair compensation, merit-based promotion and job security—subject to acceptable performance levels—are assured with a job in Angel Broking. The Angel Group has several feathers in its crown. Some of the distinguished ones include:
- Dun & Bradstreet Equity Broking Awards 2011 awarded Angel Broking the dual honours of “Best Retail Broking House” and “Fastest Growing Equity Broking House (Large Firms)” in October 2011.
- Bloomberg UTV Financial Leadership Awards 2011 recognised Angel Commodities Broking as the “Best Commodity Research of the Year” and its work as the “Best Contribution in Investor Education & Category Enhancement of the Year” in March 2011.
- In May 2009, Angel Broking won two awards from Dun & Bradstreet Equity Broking Awards: the “Broking House with Largest Distribution Network” and “Best Retail Broking House”.
- The Bombay Stock Exchange labelled Angel Broking as the “Major Volume Driver” six years in a row between 2004-05 and 2009-10.
Work cultureAs an Angel Broker, you will be encouraged to explore new paths to ensure the ‘best value’ for all its customers. People are its biggest assets and in-house talent is nurtured and given preference for growth. Fast paced growth and a forward outlook have resulted in strong HR initiatives from the top management. Knowledge and productivity enhancement opportunities are provided to all Angels through training and development programs. Star performers are put through a special leadership development program to sharpen their managerial skills, become effective mentors to subordinates and to take responsible positions in the organization. You will work in a friendly and informal yet vibrant work environment supported by the four pillars of mutual respect, human values, trust and cooperation. Only the highly determined, motivated, diligent and adaptable amongst you can expect a rapid rise up the corporate ladder.
Job profilesSome of the job positions at Angel Broking are:
- Executive – internal auditor
- Relationship manager
- Executive - derivative research
- Database administrator
- Investment advisor
- Fundamental analyst
- Business development manager